"The future ain't what it used to be."

What is the least believable conspiracy of all time?

Num7

Staff member
Timekeeper
Overseer
Don't we all love a good conspiracy theory?

What about bad ones? What do you think are the worst, least believable theories?

For example, that faking the moon landings would be way too complicated. It wouldn't make sense to go to all that trouble to fake something, right?

Personally, I have trouble believing the "Paul is Dead" conspiracy theory. It sounds way too far-fetched. Why replace him with a clone? Why him?

What do you think?

Will have to ponder because there's so many. Epstein killing himself is up there though with least believable. Maybe Titanic replacement or Ferdinand was a time travel job theories.

Will have to ponder because there's so many. Epstein killing himself is up there though with least believable. Maybe Titanic replacement or Ferdinand was a time travel job theories.
Nice, I never heard of the Titanic replacement theory before. I have to search it on Google.

An insurance scam? I don't buy it!

When you say Ferdinand, are you referring to Magellan and his voyage around the world?

When you say Ferdinand, are you referring to Magellan and his voyage around the world?
Referring more to Franz Ferdinand assassination kicking off WW1 and effectively creating the situation for WW2. They took a wrong turn and ended up right in front of Gavrilo Princip, who ended up being the one to take the shot.

Back