Latest activity

• Mama Duck
    Mama Duck created the blog Rewinding Roots.
    Hello everyone! I'm thrilled to open the pages of Rewinding Roots to you, a place where I share my daily bumblings, ramblings, and the...
    • Screenshot 2024-04-29 174411.webp
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo reacted to Classicalfan626's blog entry The PBS Article with Like Like.
    Introduction This article focuses on the history and trivia surrounding the TV network the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS for short)...
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo reacted to Classicalfan626's comment on blog entry The Nickelodeon Article with Like Like.
    I'm glad you asked! Well, in short, I've saved various lists of real life given names and surnames spanning various nationalities and...
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo reacted to Num7's comment on blog entry The Nickelodeon Article with Like Like.
    OMG, are you afraid of the dark was awesome, I remember watching it as a kid. :)
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo reacted to Classicalfan626's blog entry The Nickelodeon Article with Like Like.
    Introduction This article is all about the American cable television network Nickelodeon and a variety of topics associated with it...
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo posted a comment on the blog entry Engelbert Humperdinck Bio & Related History & Bios.
    Another very interesting read you provided! :) And skimming through it, I couldn't help but notice how you came up with an alternate...
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo posted a comment on the blog entry Engelbert Humperdinck Bio & Related History & Bios.
    Well, that explains why so much of your article was "news to me", right? :) There is something in the reality of Engelbert, though...
  • Cosmo
    Nice! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Do note, however, that my articles as seen in this sub-forum, including the one on Engelbert, are part of...
  • Cosmo
    Yes, excellent article, thanks! I especially enjoyed reading about the singer in his younger days, all news to me.
  • Cosmo
    @PaulLev - Thanks for sharing that link! I enjoyed skimming through it! :) Anyway, did you get a chance to read my revised history...
  • Cosmo
    Here's a little piece I wrote two years ago about Les Bicyclettes de Belsize, the short film and Engelbert Humperdinck's superb...
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo posted a comment on the blog entry The Nickelodeon Article.
    I'm glad you asked! Well, in short, I've saved various lists of real life given names and surnames spanning various nationalities and...
  • Cosmo
    How did you come up with the name Tony Marini?
  • Cosmo
    OMG, are you afraid of the dark was awesome, I remember watching it as a kid. :)
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo posted a comment on the blog entry The Simpsons, South Park, & Batman TAS Article.
    Point taken, and I thank you for it. :) But as far as I can recall, there are still numerous shows that have had poor seasons and still...