Haunted School

gamerz31w

Chrono Cadet
I remember that friend of mine told me about some haunted school in Europe/European Union in Czech Republic. Where some sort of miss Kate Soucie(voice actress) look-a-like(possibly allegedly by reinterpreting his own words she might escape cosmic portal and become waitress in the future)his female school friend of where she got sucked up into cosmic abyss accused of witchcraft. Perhaps it sounds like history of medieval era by probably using ancient,mythical magic.

By reinterpreting his own words she might stuck up into past or even future.

I guess it kind of like Harry Potter all the sudden.

1693864059026.webp

She might be also from another dimension.

This is just utter nonsense.

He combined this from a myriad of stories together. I asked for removal of other posts that had some personal information but this one is fairly harmless and the most ridiculous of them.

I do have some beliefs based on experience that there might have been or been paranormal activity at that place he linked to. This was also a place of infamous witch trials taking place and honestly some places in those mountains still retained some persecutory attitudes especially from around where the main inquisitor was from (not even the town where the witch hunts took place).

I never said my schoolmate was accused of witchcraft, I told him a purely potential story of what if she ended up in the past in that place, because she was at one point visiting when I was staying at the spa in that town. that school wasn’t even in the same place and the school itself wasn’t haunted. The leaps of logic he makes are ridiculous. There is more to this story but because of him I’m seen by many people as some kind of schizo now. And it was him who first suggested and asked if she looked anything like Kath Soucie, because he is obsessed with her and when I had to think about it I realized that kind of yes…